The Myth: I’ve gone to the campus for a tour before, and so I don’t have to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: Even in the event you’ve gone to campus, it is helpful to check out as an admitted student as you think about your admission offer.
Just what a wonderful time of the year! Admitted students recently heard that they’re component of the Trojan Family now it is time for students to make the important decision of where you can go to college. At USC, we have many programs for students to obtain one last appearance before they make their choice.
Often times students may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April should they went on a tour their junior or senior 12 months. Nonetheless, it may definitely be worth your time to go to campus within the context as an admitted student. Once you take a tour as a potential student, you might be coming to campus to take into account using to USC. Is this a chance? May I see myself here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an admitted student is an entirely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and close look. Where would I be living? Who be my classmates? Which professors is teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and commence to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day through your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We possibly may be visiting town near you! We recognize that traveling to campus might be logistically hard, but we want to be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the Office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring acknowledge, and so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to register about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we may be able to move a few of the learning students to the autumn semester, spring admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do it is done by us? Well, every 12 months we understand there is pupils making in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, and we can never ever admit every one of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission allows us to admit a lot more of the incredible pupils we want at USC because we understand we’ll have more room available in the spring semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted https://shmoop.pro/the-bell-jar-chapter-1-and-2-summary/ to the fall or students who transfer to USC after several semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as some other Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as any other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring permits you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease in to the college transition by taking classes at a community college that is local. You’ll explore the world through a study abroad system. You can also have a break through the grind and luxuriate in a months that are few of school!
You should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit when you haven’t done so currently. You’ll find a lot of information about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
If you’re a spring admit, please know that you are an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact every person by June 1st with either a request spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For people of you have got already been admitted, or are wondering just what the next steps will be in the event that you are admitted, this blog’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed that it says you’ll want to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter. This means, if you have the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to choose. You have actually a couple of weeks to submit the deposit and form if you obtain the letter after June 1st
- Fill out the FAFSA therefore the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We usually do not wish your capability to agree to USC to be held up by school funding. The earlier these documents are had by us, the faster we can get you the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not assured for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the greater the probabilities. You’ll submit your housing application before the dedication deposit. USC also has student that is off-campus, therefore do not forget to check those options as well.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your dedication deposit. You will receive an email utilizing the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of program, our company is constantly prepared to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!